Crossfader has developed Version 1.4 of AR-MAPS, an iPhone app that supports augmented reality (AR) on maps. AR is one of visualization solutions. This map application represents the ground on the bottom half of the screen, showing a map there. On the top half, it shows a video, with AR tags attached to destinations on it. This makes navigation easier to visualize.
- First Look At Apple’s PanoramaSeptember 20, 2012
- The Next Dimension of Google MapsSeptember 17, 2012
- 10 Places Google Earth Is Hiding From YouApril 22, 2015
- Top 5 Camera Apps for Android To Improve Your ExperienceJanuary 28, 2015
- Use Android Phone Like a ProJanuary 22, 2015
- Apple accused of failing to protect workersDecember 19, 2014