Cappa is a small hydropower generator designed to be used in natural water flows such as rivers and waterways.
March 14, 2013 at 11:29 amin Engineering
- Turning Food Into EnergyMarch 6, 2013
- New Thermoelectric Hot Water Pipes Generate 2.5W per 10cmJanuary 2, 2013
- HP Labs Net-Zero Energy Data CenterJuly 26, 2012
- Are Wind And Solar Energy Worth The Effort?September 30, 2013
- Many Green Laser Pointers Pose Greater Hazards Than LabeledAugust 30, 2013
- How Much Science Can You Fit Into 6 Seconds?August 29, 2013