Fuwatoro Eggs are created by mixing the contents of the egg at high speed while it’s still inside it’s shell and then cooking them at a controlled temperature. As the yolk and egg white mixture isn’t exposed to the outside air at any stage during the preparation process, the resulting cooked egg is soft and moist, with a pudding-like consistency.
- Chop-Syc: The interactive chopping board November 4, 2013
- Keeping Mars rovers rollingSeptember 4, 2013
- Google’s Sergey Brin Is Man Behind Stem-Cell Burger August 6, 2013
- Russian Cargo Ship Docks With Space StationJuly 29, 2013
- New Technology for Better-Tasting Packaged FoodJuly 15, 2013
- Stealth barcodes track individual items during the manufacturing processJune 25, 2013