Using additive manufacturing to 3D print a bionic ear, which contains interwoven biological cells, structural components, and nanoelectronic materials, in the McAlpine Research Group at Princeton University.
- 3D Heart Models Help Save Children’s LivesNovember 26, 2013
- Can We See 3D Without 3D Glasses?January 30, 2015
- Lighting Up Infections To Heal Wounded VeteransDecember 24, 2014
- Harnessing Gecko Power December 1, 2014
- A Simpler Cancer TestNovember 26, 2014
- Diagnosing Asthma with a Single Drop of BloodNovember 21, 2014