Using additive manufacturing to 3D print a bionic ear, which contains interwoven biological cells, structural components, and nanoelectronic materials, in the McAlpine Research Group at Princeton University.
- 3D Heart Models Help Save Children’s LivesNovember 26, 2013
- Say Hello to Project Tango!February 24, 2014
- Green Tea Leaves Can Help Create Antibacterial CoatingsFebruary 21, 2014
- War of the Crazy AntsFebruary 14, 2014
- Hi-Tech Tattoo For Your WorkoutsFebruary 7, 2014
- Fight Club for FliesFebruary 7, 2014