Using additive manufacturing to 3D print a bionic ear, which contains interwoven biological cells, structural components, and nanoelectronic materials, in the McAlpine Research Group at Princeton University.
- 3D Heart Models Help Save Children’s LivesNovember 26, 2013
- Watch 2D or 3D Movies on the Same Screen SimultaneouslyNovember 25, 2013
- Bionic Eye Allows Blind Woman to SeeNovember 25, 2013
- teamLabBody 3D Human Anatomy AppNovember 20, 2013
- inFORM – Interacting With a Dynamic Shape DisplayNovember 15, 2013
- Better Batteries Through BiologyNovember 13, 2013