Using additive manufacturing to 3D print a bionic ear, which contains interwoven biological cells, structural components, and nanoelectronic materials, in the McAlpine Research Group at Princeton University.
- 3D Heart Models Help Save Children’s LivesNovember 26, 2013
- Big Bionic Ants Team Up to Move ObjectsMarch 27, 2015
- Water Droplets Pop like Popcorn off Geckos’ SkinMarch 12, 2015
- How Do Chameleons Change Color?March 11, 2015
- Pablo’s Ball of FearFebruary 12, 2015
- Why Are Some People Left-handed?February 5, 2015