Using additive manufacturing to 3D print a bionic ear, which contains interwoven biological cells, structural components, and nanoelectronic materials, in the McAlpine Research Group at Princeton University.
- 3D Heart Models Help Save Children’s LivesNovember 26, 2013
- Detecting Autism Sooner in Younger SiblingsOctober 17, 2014
- 3D Printer Helps Babies BreatheOctober 9, 2014
- Girl gets 3D-printed prosthetic handOctober 2, 2014
- Beat Jet Lag With Some “Light” MathSeptember 30, 2014
- Science Toy For The BrainSeptember 12, 2014