How can one tiny chip detect spoiled fruit, explosives in your suitcase, or even lung cancer? Learn about micro-electro-mechanical systems from Ph.D. candidate Gino Putrino. This research is definitely up to snuff!
- Development of Novel Sensing Materials and Chemical Sensors with Broad Medical ApplicationsApril 3, 2015
- Nano-Wire Packs Portable PowerAugust 20, 2014
- Fighting Cancer With MicrofluidicsAugust 11, 2014
- SynTouch Fingertip SensorsJune 13, 2014
- A Motion Sensing Mechanical Keyboard May 28, 2014
- Extreme-environment roboticsMay 19, 2014