How can one tiny chip detect spoiled fruit, explosives in your suitcase, or even lung cancer? Learn about micro-electro-mechanical systems from Ph.D. candidate Gino Putrino. This research is definitely up to snuff!
- Programmable current amplifier for tiny current signalsMarch 31, 2014
- The Future of Solar Energy is TINY TechnologyFebruary 27, 2014
- Electric Heart Sock Could Kick Out PacemakersFebruary 26, 2014
- Google and NASA’s Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab October 14, 2013
- 3D Motion Detector Can Prevent Pitching InjuriesOctober 11, 2013
- Bounce Imaging ExplorerSeptember 18, 2013