How can one tiny chip detect spoiled fruit, explosives in your suitcase, or even lung cancer? Learn about micro-electro-mechanical systems from Ph.D. candidate Gino Putrino. This research is definitely up to snuff!
- Google and NASA’s Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab October 14, 2013
- 3D Motion Detector Can Prevent Pitching InjuriesOctober 11, 2013
- Bounce Imaging ExplorerSeptember 18, 2013
- Light Shooter Archery Game Has Full-Sized Digital Bow InterfaceAugust 28, 2013
- Stretchable ConductorsAugust 20, 2013
- Nanotechnology Documentary – Quantum ComputingJuly 17, 2013