Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- NeoLev Desktop Hovering Board from ThinkGeek May 6, 2014
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- How Does Wireless Charging Work?September 16, 2014
- Sweeter and Healthier StrawberriesJuly 30, 2014
- Cancer-Fighting CandyJuly 23, 2014