Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- How do engineers get ready for Thanksgiving?November 27, 2013
- Why is All Sand the Same?November 27, 2013
- Cleaner Coal = Cleaner EnvironmentNovember 19, 2013
- How Fire Burns in SpaceNovember 12, 2013