Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- NeoLev Desktop Hovering Board from ThinkGeek May 6, 2014
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- This Is What Physics Says About DeflategateJanuary 29, 2015
- Learn Physics With Angry BirdsJanuary 12, 2015
- How Hydrogen Fuel Is MadeJanuary 12, 2015