Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- NeoLev Desktop Hovering Board from ThinkGeek May 6, 2014
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- Why Am I Upside-Down When I Look in a Spoon?April 16, 2015
- Revealing the Role of Microbes in Controlling ContaminantsApril 3, 2015
- Development of Novel Sensing Materials and Chemical Sensors with Broad Medical ApplicationsApril 3, 2015