Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- How does a gas turbine work?April 23, 2014
- Gravity Powered XylophoneApril 14, 2014
- Do Your Fruits and Veggies Know What Time It Is?April 14, 2014
- Patching Potholes With Eco-Friendly GooApril 2, 2014