Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- NeoLev Desktop Hovering Board from ThinkGeek May 6, 2014
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- Why is the Sun Yellow and the Sky Blue?October 24, 2014
- Meet the Experimental Skateboard of the Future — a Hoverboard from Arx Pax October 21, 2014
- Yippee-i-ay, Lasso PhysicsOctober 8, 2014