Andy takes a closer look at one of his favorite demos from the 2012 Christmas Lectures, bringing together a levitating superconductor and a bewildering Möbius strip made from over 2,000 magnets.
- New Scanner May Allow More Liquids Through Airport Security September 18, 2013
- Chemistry Lights Up FireworksJuly 3, 2013
- Green Tea Leaves Can Help Create Antibacterial CoatingsFebruary 21, 2014
- Chocolate DNA TestingFebruary 18, 2014
- Future Forecast: More Severe ThunderstormsFebruary 12, 2014
- Science of the Winter Olympic Games: Physics of Slope-Style Skiing February 10, 2014