With the Giant Mirage you can put much larger objects inside and the effect in person is stunning. It looks like the object is floating in mid-air. The effect is so powerful, it almost makes you dizzy when you walk around while looking at the object.The device works by using a mirrored surface on the inside. When you place an object inside and step back and look at the opening, you’re seeing a “double” reflection of the object. From the person’s point of the view, the object is first reflected in the top mirror, then it is reflected to the bottom mirror, which is the final image that you see.
- Interact with Virtual Characters in the Real WorldNovember 7, 2013
- Holho: Hologram Display For SmartphoneAugust 20, 2013
- 3D/4D ultrasound hologram printing serviceMay 9, 2013
- Can We See 3D Without 3D Glasses?January 30, 2015
- Amazon Fire Phone ImpressionsJune 19, 2014
- The Road Where Cars Roll UphillJune 6, 2014