Endoscopes developed by ARS feature miniature LED lights at their tip and also provide HD video output. Plus, ARS does not use optical fiber, which features in close to 99% of the major makers’ endoscopes. This can reduce repair costs to a fifth or even a tenth of what they would be otherwise.
August 19, 2013 at 10:14 amin Robotics
- 3D Motion Detector Can Prevent Pitching InjuriesOctober 11, 2013
- Sharp’s Futuristic Health Care Support Chair October 9, 2013
- Immune Status-Detecting Biochip for Infants October 4, 2013
- University of Calgary’s MEDi robot performs Tai Chi September 24, 2013
- Exposing The Smallest Viruses July 26, 2013
- New Device Lights Up Common Diabetes ComplicationMay 24, 2013