Murata Manufacturing has developed the world’s smallest chip ferrite beads, which are 0201 size, with dimensions measuring 0.25 x 0.125mm. Chip ferrite beads are electronic components used in smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Smartphones Can Track Your HealthDecember 17, 2014
- Hands-on the thinnest phone in the world: Oppo R5December 15, 2014
- Apple Security Measures Cut Phone Theft By Nearly 40 PercentDecember 9, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ReviewOctober 27, 2014
- What Age Should Babies Use Technology?October 27, 2014
- Sharp Aquos Crystal – Bezelless Smartphone!October 20, 2014