Murata Manufacturing has developed the world’s smallest chip ferrite beads, which are 0201 size, with dimensions measuring 0.25 x 0.125mm. Chip ferrite beads are electronic components used in smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Sharp Aquos Crystal – Bezelless Smartphone!October 20, 2014
- Can sweat power your smartphone?September 10, 2014
- How To Avoid iPhone Data Overage ChargesAugust 25, 2014
- Sense: Know More. Sleep Better.August 6, 2014
- The Reviews Are In For The Amazon Fire PhoneJuly 24, 2014
- Resetting Your Phone Doesn’t Actually Delete EverythingJuly 10, 2014