Murata Manufacturing has developed the world’s smallest chip ferrite beads, which are 0201 size, with dimensions measuring 0.25 x 0.125mm. Chip ferrite beads are electronic components used in smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Siri and Google Now, Meet CortanaApril 24, 2014
- Dragontrail X to be used on 2014 World Cup player benchesApril 23, 2014
- 3 Apps to Organize Photos on Your Phone April 22, 2014
- Project Ara: building the modular smartphoneApril 16, 2014
- Introduction to Aeris Global Service PlatformApril 4, 2014
- All New HTC One (M8) vs HTC One (M7) – Full ComparisonApril 3, 2014