This system synchronizes video tracks with an independent audio source in real-time. It has been developed by researchers at Waseda University.
- Why is 301 used in YouTube for view count?April 21, 2015
- NFL, Google Deal Will Bring Official Highlights To YouTubeJanuary 27, 2015
- Need a new size? Just tap the mirrorDecember 22, 2014
- Instagram’s Hyperlapse Brings Pricy Stabilization To PhonesAugust 27, 2014
- Video Compression as Fast As PossibleAugust 12, 2014
- Incendiary Reflection Mirror Arouses EmotionsDecember 3, 2013