This mixed reality interface places virtual characters in the real world. Users can have an animated character jump onto their hand, as well as guide the character onto blocks, creating a novel interactive experience.
November 7, 2013 at 10:34 amin Design
- Creating Augmented Reality by Merging Real and Virtual EnvironmentsApril 2, 2015
- Watch 2D or 3D Movies on the Same Screen SimultaneouslyNovember 25, 2013
- inFORM – Interacting With a Dynamic Shape DisplayNovember 15, 2013
- Opect allows surgeons to interact with data in operating roomsNovember 12, 2013
- AquaTop display is a touchscreen display for your bathNovember 4, 2013
- Floating Interactive Display Could Be Used in ATMs in the FutureOctober 10, 2013