A team of engineers from MIT, Penn State University, and Carnegie Mellon University is developing a novel way to isolate rare circulating tumor cells using sound waves to separate them from blood cells.
- Device Helps Blind ‘See’ Like a BatFebruary 9, 2015
- Sorting Cells with Sound WavesAugust 26, 2014
- Catching Cancer CellsMarch 17, 2014
- Volvo Cyclist DetectionSeptember 26, 2013
- OAK, a Kinect-based active support system for the severely disabledSeptember 26, 2013
- The Coolest Things Sound Waves Do July 22, 2013